We are thrilled to announce that issue 02 of Heal Magazine is now live! Our winter issue is packed with content to help you pause and go inward. From the latest wellness essentials and psychology trends to intimate essays and inspiring stories.
Inside issue 2
- Why trauma doesn’t have an expiration date.
Lifting the curtain around complex post-traumatic stress disorder with Madeline Popelka.
- Cover Story: Tara Mackey
In this interview, Tara opens up about the most challenging year of her life. Rather than letting the challenges break her, she talks about how she’s used them as fuel — to become a stronger yet softer version of herself.
- Recipe: Roasted chickpeas with spiced chermoula.
Food blogger Aline Davies shares her wholesome signature side dish, perfect for any occasion.
- In her intimate essay, Elizabeth Sensky pledges to release herself from the pressure of toxic self-improvement.
- Artist in portrait: Harpreet M. Dayal
Harpeet is an artist and poet that has made a name for herself on Instagram, where she sends out love notes and affirmations that garner thousands of likes and views.
- Maria Zatopi tried a psychedelic massage to help process her break-up. Find out what happened.
- Jess’ favorites
@nourishwithjess reveals her favorite wellness essentials.